Dedicated to Our Customers.
Professional Service and Quality Materials!
From wood to chain link, we offer a full variety of fencing that is of the highest quality. Our educated and professional team can answer any and off of your questions regarding material types, care and maintenance of your new deck, timeline for installation, and any questions regarding permits for installing a fence on your property.
We are a full-service company and install residential and commercial fencing. with proper care, your new fencing will last for years to come.
Our well-maintained crews allow us to do the job quickly and no job is too big or too small. We have a long history or success in our multiple locations of Minneapolis/ St. Paul, MN and Omaha, NE.
I had a great experience with Mauer Company fencing. The owner was friendly and engaging and provided great service. I had a time sensitive project that required multiple other parties to do work before the fence was installed and they were more than flexible and I couldn’t be more happy with the finished product. – Aaron A.
What to Expect from Mauer Company
Working with Mauer Company is a simple and straightforward process from beginning to end. From your first call to us to final installation, our team of skilled professionals will take care of the details and build the fence that best suits your needs. See our process below.
- Setup of an appointment which will include what style of fence you are looking to have installed.
- An educated sales rep that will have the information to answer your questions.
- Setup of an appointment to measure the property, assess gates needed, determine the height and style of the fence.
- Once the appointment is completed an estimate will be sent to you within 24 hours unless it is a special order.
- The estimate will have materials information, installation process, and warranty information.
- If accepted, you can expect us to schedule a date for installation that will be within 1 to 3 days of the scheduled time. We will contact those who located property electric, gas, and cable lines. A permit will be pulled if your city requires it.
- Once we get closer to the installation date, we will email or call you to confirm an exact date and time.
- From you, we will need a plot plan from the city that can be emailed to you free-or-charge. We also require you a be available on the day and time of the installation to ensure the fence is installed exactly where you want it.
- After completion, a statement will be emailed to you and payment is due upon receipt.
READY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE?
Contact us now to receive more information on why we are the best fencing company for you!
At Mauer Company
We are committed to BUILDING FENCES TOGETHER. From excellent service, prices and quality, we are here to help you build your ultimate private escape.